- Work continues on my “vignettes” series, a long-term writing and photography project that pairs short texts with a photo. These appear on my Instagram feed, and one was also published on City Creatures. Check it out via Hungry Hyaena.
- I’m beginning work on two new bodies of work on paper that I’m very excited about. Follow me on Instagram to see sneak peeks now and again.
- An essay about the relationship of art and science appears in the October 2015 issue of Art Practical. Link through Hungry Hyaena to read it.
- An essay about my coming to terms with a 2010 cross-country move from New York City to San Francisco (and the animal species that helped me to do so) appeared on The Center For Humans & Nature blog, City Creatures, in June 2015. Link through Hungry Hyaena to read it.
- BAASICS.6: The Edge Effect is now viewable on the BAASICS YouTube channel. The June 2015 program was produced in partnership with the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Pacific Division and San Francisco State University, and was made possible by support from the Zellerbach Family Foundation, the Crosswicks Foundation, and charitable donations.
- To keep up to date with all things BAASICS, sign up for the BAASICS mailing list or follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter.